1) The following configuration WILL NOT allow database access to anyone including \USER1.
2) The following configuration WILL allow database access to \USER1 only.
3) The following configuration allows the System Manager to modify the security configuration:
4) This configuration will allow \USER1 to execute commands on anything except Dispatch Manager.
5) This configuration will allow \USER2 to read only the CPU database on all nodes but not write to it.
6) The following HPE NonStop example will allow most users access and will selectively disallow other users.
7) The following HPE NonStop example allows only explicitly granted accesses.
8) The following HPE NonStop example allows only user SUPER.PRGN to execute TACL commands and start analysts and the extractor configuration. SUPER.PRGN is also the user who controls the SECURITY Configuration. It allows anyone full access to Database, Threshold, Prognosis subsystems.